Judie Carter Riddle was a resident of Cedarville, Crawford County, Arkansas, United States. Here are 13 more things about her:
- He was 3 years younger than her brother Charles Emery Carter.
- She was 6 years older than her husband Theron Lee Riddle.
- On August 11, 1923, her 20-day-old brother Jesse Robert Carter died in Cove City, Crawford County.
- In 1925, her sister Vola Mae Carter was born in Crawford County.
- In 1930, her brother John Emzie Carter was born.
- In 1935, her maternal grandmother Nancy Ann Pierson Mongold died in Crawford County at the age of 79. She was buried in Natural Dam, Crawford County.
- In 1938, her sister Mary Anne Carter was born.
- In 1942, her brother Doyle E. Carter was born.
- In 1948, she gave birth to Thell Fay Riddle Sr. She also has two daughters namely Mary Burrows and Katie Cook, who both live in Chester, Arkansas.
- On January 5, 1968, her father Robert Henry Carter died at the age of 80. He was buried in Natural Dam.
- In March 1971, her grandson Thell F. Riddle Jr. was born.
- On December 1, 1988, her mother Mirtie Mae Mongold Carter died in Crawford County at the age of 90. She was buried in Natural Dam.
- On February 8, 1982, she died at the age of 63. She was buried in Cedarville.