Mary Jane Thompson was a resident of Texas, United States. Here are eight more things about her:
- She lived in Dallas, Texas.
- Aside from Dallas, she had lived in other parts of Texas including Houston.
- She lived in Los Angeles, California, USA.
- She aspired to be a model.
- In September 1983, she moved to Dallas. She worked at a florist’s shop and a restaurant in Dallas.
- On February 11, 1984, she took a bus to the Trinity Medical Clinic on Industrial Boulevard in Dallas but the clinic was closed. It was the last time she was seen alive.
- On February 13, 1984, she was found dead behind a warehouse on Irving Boulevard in the Stemmons Corridor in Dallas. She had been sexually assaulted and strangled with her own leg warmers.
- She died at the age of 21. Her assailant remains at large.