Roxanne Leigh Wood was a resident of Michigan, United States. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She was born and raised in Niles Township, Berrien County, Michigan.
- She was a member of Niles Junior Achievement.
- She worked in the customer service department of Automated Molded Plastics Co. in South Bend, Indiana, USA.
- Her grandparents Lou Wood, Werner Airney and Hilda Airney all live in Niles.
- Her father Dale Wood is from Niles.
- Her mother Patricia Chadwell is from South Bend.
- She has one sister named Janet Wood and three brothers namely Jerry Wood, Bruce Wood and Rick Wood. They all live in Niles.
- She has two half-brothers namely Brad Wood of Niles and Brian Avery of South Bend.
- She was Terry Wood‘s wife.
- On the evening of February 19, 1987, she and Terry spent the night out at the H.I.’s Old Towne Saloon in Niles then went to Whites’ Bowling Lanes on South 11th Street in Niles. She left for home at around 12:30 a.m. on February 20, 1987 while he stayed.
- At around 1:15 a.m. on February 20, 1987, Terry arrived at their Niles residence and found her dead inside the house. Her throat was slit and she had apparently been hit over the head with a frying pan. A sheath for a knife was located near her body but the knife was not found at the crime scene.
- She died at the age of 30.
- On February 24, 1987, her funeral was held at Trinity Episcopal Church in Niles.