Anne Rose Karaliunas Dymond was born in Wilkes-Barre, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania, United States to Martin Karaliunas and Petronella Packauskas Dwilinski Karaliunas. Martin was born in Luzerne, Luzerne County while Petronella was born in Lithuania.
Anne graduated from Grand Army of the Republic (GAR) Memorial Junior/Senior High School in Wilkes-Barre and worked at Stanley Manufacturing in Wilkes-Barre as a sewing machine operator. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She was a member of the Christian Mothers and Women Society of Holy Trinity Church in Wilkes-Barre.
- She was 1 year younger than her only sibling Leonard Martin Karaliunas, who was also born in Wilkes-Barre.
- Her husband George Francis Dymond Sr. was a World War II veteran. He was 10 years older than her.
- In 1943, her sister-in-law Mary Kulyeshie Karaliunas gave birth to Leonard Karaliunas Jr.
- In 1947, she gave birth to Suzanne Estock.
- In 1950, she gave birth to George Francis Dymond Jr.
- In 1955, she gave birth to Joan Marie Dymond.
- On June 25, 1969, her daughter Joan went missing from their house in Wilkes-Barre.
- On August 20, 1971, her father Martin died in Wilkes-Barre at the age of 75.
- In June 1983, her mother died in Wilkes-Barre at the age of 83.
- On August 4, 1984, her husband George died at the age of 70. He was buried in Bear Creek Village, Luzerne County.
- On December 23, 1989, her brother Leonard died in Wilkes-Barre at the age of 66.
- On September 2, 2000, she died at the Hospice Community Care of Mercy Hospital in Wilkes-Barre. She was 75. Her daughter Joan is still missing.