Marshall Allen Gwin was an antique dealer in San Francisco, California, United States. Here are 10 more things about him:
- He was born in Corpus Christi, Texas, USA to Dr. Shannon Horace Gwin and Lucille “Luci” Pieper Gwin.
- Aside from San Francisco, he lived in other parts of California including San Rafael, Corte Madera and Novato.
- He owned Marshall Edward Antiques, specialized in English and Continental furniture from the 17th and 18th centuries.
- He was known for his collection of fanciful pieces that he acquired through his large clientele and frequent trips to England.
- He is 3 years younger than her brother Shannon Collier Gwin, 2 years younger than her sister Hannah Gwin Munden and four years older than his brother David Kelly Gwin.
- He is 2 years younger than his wife Robert Jean Gwin. They have a daughter named Rachel Gwin.
- In 1980, he moved to San Francisco.
- In 1990, he opened his booth at the San Francisco Antique Show in Jackson Square in San Francisco.
- On October 26, 2000, he died in his sleep at his home in Corte Madera after a long battle with liver disease.
- He died at the age of 46.