Thelma Bernice Brown Anderson Chambers was born in Ferndale, Oakland County, Michigan, United States to Earl Nathan Joseph Brown and Phydelias Cecelia “Fay” Sabourin Brown. Earl was born in Arenac County, Michigan while Fay was born in Essexville, Bay County, Michigan.
Including Thelma, Earl and Fay have seven children. Fay gave birth to James Irwin Brown in 1923, Arlene Joyce Brown in 1926, Audrey Viola Brown in 1929, Robert Andrew Brown in 1935, Beverly Ann Brown in 1936 and Gene Arthur Brown in 1939.
Thelma was a member of St. Jone of Arc Church in Arvada, Colorado, USA, La Virgin De Guadalupe Church in Mesquite, Clark County, Nevada, USA and Holy Trinity Church in Bay City, Bay County, Michigan. Here are 13 more things about her:
- On October 9, 1945, she and Merle Vern Anderson got married in Bay City. She gave birth to all of their 10 children in Bay City.
- Her sister Arlene married Julius Alexander Roshy in 1946.
- She gave birth to Michael DuWayne Anderson in 1947. her sister Audrey married Frederick Gordon Wall in 1948.
- She gave birth to Carol Jane Anderson in 1949, Gail Patricia Anderson in 1950, Nancy Patricia Anderson in 1953, Mary Beth Anderson in 1954.
- She gave birth to Betty Anderson in 1955 and John F. Anderson in 1957. On March 16, 1957, her mother died in Bay City at the age of 54.
- She gave birth to James Lloyd Anderson in 1958.
- She gave birth to Janet Anderson in 1960 and William Brian Anderson in 1964.
- On January 24, 1966, her husband Merle died in Midland, Midland County, Michigan at the age of 39.
- In 1971, she and her children moved from Bay City to Arvada. She later moved to Mesquite.
- On January 7, 1972, her daughter Nancy was fatally stabbed in Waikiki, Honolulu, Hawaii, USA.
- On October 12, 1975, she and Robert Francis “Bob” Chambers. He was 5 years older than her.
- On March 15, 1979, her father died while visiting her in Coal Creek Canyon, Colorado. He was 83.
- On February 13, 2001, she died in in Desert Springs Hospital in Las Vegas, Clark County, Nevada. She was 75.