Anna Louise Chally Johnson was a resident of McKinney, Collin County, Texas, United States. She was born in Selbysport, Garrett County, Maryland, USA to Elra Franklin Garletts and Ida Caroline Lepsch Garletts.
Hall-Johnson was of the Lutheran faith. Here are 10 more things about her:
- She was a biological technologist for the National Institute of Health in Bethesda, Montgomery County, Maryland.
- She is the grandmother of Robert Philo III, Carrie Crutcher, Michael J. Hall and Brian E. Hall.
- She was 9 months younger than her husband James Tappen Hall, a Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office deputy born in Cherrydale, Arlington, Virginia, USA. They lived in Wheaton, Montgomery County.
- In 1920, her younger brother James W. Garletts died before turning 1. He was buried in Garrett County.
- In 1940, she gave birth to Melvin J. Hall. He is married to Judy Hall.
- In 1943, she gave birth to Carolyn Hall. Carolyn is married to Robert Philo.
- In 1970, her father died at the age of 81. He was buried in Garrett County.
- On October 23, 1971, her husband James was shot at the Manor Country Club in Rockville, Montgomery County where he worked a part-time security job. On October 26, 1971, he died at the age of 53.
- In 1972, her mother died at the age of 79. She was buried in Garrett County.
- On July 10, 2005, she passed away in McKinney at the age of 87.