Ruth Marie Moravetz Caufield was a native of Michigan, United States. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She was born in Grand Rapids, Michigan to Richard Moravetz and Naoma Blake Moravetz.
- She lived in different parts of Idaho, USA including Priest River and Coeur d’Alene.
- She worked as a waitress in several restaurants in Idaho.
- She spent six years working for Coldwater Creek in both the warehouse and retail store.
- She has three sisters namely Carol Sommer, Marilyn Nelson and Susan Janssen.
- She was 2 years younger than her husband Tim Alan Caufield.
- In 1967, she and her family moved from Grand Rapids to Boise, Idaho.
- On August 23, 1973, she and Tim got married.
- In April 1978, she and Tim moved to Priest River.
- In 1980, she gave birth to David L. Caufield.
- In 1983, she gave birth to Karen M. Caufield. In 2001, Karen gave birth to Madison May Mogen.
- On April 11, 2007, she was driving a Toyota compact, which was hit by Idaho Department of Correction employee Marciano Lee Meckle‘s Chevrolet S-10 pickup truck on U.S. Highway 95 near Genesee, Idaho. She was taken to St. Joseph’s Regional Medical Center in Lewiston, Idaho where she died of severe head trauma.
- She died at the age of 51. She working as a receptionist at First American Title.