Aurora “Dora” Gonzalez Rendon Kuwamura was born in Laredo, Webb County, Texas, United States. She worked as a nurse for more than 50 years.
Kuwamura has three daughters and three sons. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She was 15 years younger than her husband Frank Kakuzo Kuwamura Sr., who was born in Japan.
- In 1926, she gave birth to Helen Kuwamura.
- In 1929, she gave birth to Alice Kuwamura. Alice married Henry J. Weiss.
- In 1933, she gave birth to Frank Kakuzo Kuwamura Jr.
- In 1934, she gave birth to Ken Robert Kuwamura.
- In 1938, she gave birth to Anita Louise Kuwamura. Anita married Dr. Thomas S. Taylor.
- In 1944, she gave birth to Fredererick Shiro Kuwamura.
- In 1955, her son Ken married Irma Flores Kuwamura.
- In 1957, her grandson Ken Robert Kuwamura Jr. was born. In 1961, her grandsons Frank Kakuzo Kuwamura III and Lawrence Michael “Larry” Kuwamura were born. She has eight other grandchildren including Jeff Kuwamura, Diane Kuwamura, Denise Gloria, Rene Gloria, Mark Gloria, J.J. Gloria, Gloria Weiss and Michael Weiss.
- In 1959, her son Frank Jr. married Patricia Aurora Kuwamura.
- On January 29, 1960, her husband Frank died in San Antonio, Texas at the age of 69.
- On October 28, 2000, her daughter Helen died. On March 8, 2014, Helen’s husband Jose Arnold Gloria died at the age of 85.
- On April 30, 2007, she died in San Antonio at the age of 101.
Categories: biographical data, LISTS, North America, United States
2 replies »