Brittany Sue Zimmermann attended the University of Wisconsin–Madison in Madison, Dane County, Wisconsin, United States. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She was born in Marshfield, Wood County, Wisconsin to Kevin Zimmermann and Jean Zimmermann.
- She is Ben Zimmermann and Geraldine Zimmermann‘s granddaughter and Kimberly Heeg‘s niece.
- She enjoyed baking, cooking, eating at different restaurants and fishing with her father.
- She loved cats and Japanese anime.
- She attended Grant Elementary in Marshfield, Madison Elementary School in Madison and Marshfield Junior High School in Marshfield.
- She aspired to work for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and planned to get a doctorate in infectious disease and fight diseases that attack the lungs.
- She had three kittens namely Boo, Felix and Marv.
- She was 1 year younger than her childhood friend Jordan Gonnering, who became her boyfriend.
- In 2005, she graduated from Marshfield Senior High School in Marshfield.
- In 2006, she entered the University of Wisconsin–Madison to pursue a bachelor’s degree in medical microbiology and immunology.
- In 2007, she and Gonnering got engaged. While they were both attending the University of Wisconsin–Madison, they shared an apartment in Madison with her three cats.
- At around 11:30 a.m. on April 2, 2008, she waved goodbye to Gonnering, left the University of Wisconsin–Madison campus and walked home. At around 1:00 p.m., he returned from class and found her fatally stabbed inside their apartment in Madison. She died at the age of 21.
- She and Gonnering planned to get married in Hawaii, USA in 2009.
Anyone with information about Brittany Sue Zimmermann‘s murder is asked to call Madison Crimestoppers at 608-266-6014.