Dally Elzie Walker was a native of Texas, United States. He was a veteran of the U.S. Navy.
Walker was a member of the First Church of God. Here are 13 more things about her:
- He was born in Mount Selman, Cherokee County, Texas to George Nathaniel Walker and Jessie Ethel Adams Walker.
- As a machinist, he worked for Gulf Oil for 31 years and retired as a main line supervisor.
- In 1926, his younger sister Delma Walker was born. She married US Navy veteran Ellsworth Eugene Weiler of Beaumont, Jefferson County, Texas.
- On January 31, 1931, his father died at the age of 36. He was buried in Beaumont.
- On November 11, 1942, he married Hilda Mae Alford Walker.
- In 1945, Hilda gave birth to their son Stephen Ray Walker.
- In 1948, Hilda gave birth to their daughter Jeannene Ball.
- In 1953, Hilda gave birth to their daughter Dana Walker. Dana married Remigio Bonson “Bon” Gabriel of Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines.
- On May 10, 1960, his mother died at the age of 62. She was buried in Beaumont.
- In 1994, his daughter Dana gave birth to R’Bonney Nola Gabriel.
- On January 10, 1996, his younger brother Morris Ray Walker died at the age of 72. Morris was buried in Beaumont.
- On March 4, 2009, his wife died in Beaumont at the age of 88.
- On June 26, 2009, he died in Beaumont at the age of 88.