German Luis Clerici was an Argentine man based in Kansas, United States. Here are 13 more things about him:
- He was born in Argentina.
- As a child, he moved from Argentina to New Jersey, United States with his mother Ana Mariscal.
- From New Jersey, he moved to Wichita, Sedgwick County, Kansas where his brother was employed.
- He graduated from Wichita West High School in Wichita.
- He attended Cowley College in Arkansas City, Cowley County, Kansas.
- He is Angie Camila Rodriguez and Thiago Rodriguez‘s uncle.
- He has three brothers namely Agustin Mariscal, Facundo Martin Rodriguez and Luciano Rodriguez. They hail from Buenos Aires, Argentina. Facundo is married to Jenny Sanchez while Luciano is married to Erica Rodriguez.
- On January 29, 2010, he went missing. His car, a maroon 1990 Toyota Celica, was also missing.
- On January 30, 2010, all activity from his phone stopped.
- On February 1, 2010, his mother reported him missing.
- On February 6, 2010, a woman walking on a rural road found him dead in a culvert east of Augusta, Butler County, Kansas.
- He died at the age of 19.
- In June 2010, his 1990 Toyota Celica was found on East 21st Street North in Wichita. His killer is still unknown.