Mister Tourism World 2016 Okkar Min Aung of Myanmar will crown his successor on Dec. 21, Thursday. Originally, 14 candidates were set to compete for the title but hours before the coronation night, it was announced that Mister Vietnam Tran Manh Kiên had withdrawn from the pageant due to a family emergency.
Mister Tourism World 2017 is the second edition of the international male beauty pageant. Here are the candidates who we think are most likely to win the crown:
6. Mister Philippines Richard Angelo Adarlo
5. Mister Myanmar Aung Seng Htut Melvin
4. Mister Nepal Pramesh Pant
3. Mister China Weijian Zhong
2. Mister Australia Bronson Johnson
1. Mister Italy Ben Joseph Guevarra