Eva Psychee Patalinjug, 23, of Cebu City was one of the six Filipino women crowned during the Binibining Pilipinas 2018 coronation night on March 18, 2018 at the Smart Araneta Coliseum in Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines. She was given the title Bb. Pilipinas-Grand International 2018.
Aside from the Bb. Pilipinas-Grand International 2018 title, Patalinjug also won the Miss Photogenic award. The title was passed to her by Bb. Pilipinas-Grand International 2017 Elizabeth Clenci.
This is not the first national beauty pageant crown of Patalinjug. In 2014, she was crowned Mutya ng Pilipinas- Asia Pacific International.
On October 25, 2017 in Phu Quoc, Vietnam, Clenci placed second runner-up at Miss Grand International 2017, which was won by Maria Jose Lora of Peru. On October 25, 2016 at the Westgate Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States, Philippine representative Nicole Curdoves finished as runner-up to Miss Grand International 2016 Ariska Putri Pertiwi of Indonesia.
Here is the complete list of Bb. Pilipinas 2018 winners:
- Bb. Pilipinas 2018 second runner-up: Samantha Mae Bernardo
- Bb. Pilipinas 2018 first runner-up: Vickie Marie Rushton
- Binibining Pilipinas-Globe 2018: Michele Gumabao
- Binibining Pilipinas-Intercontinental 2018: Karen Gallman
- Binibining Pilipinas-Grand International 2018: Eva Psychee Patalinjug
- Binibining Pilipinas-Supranational 2018: Jehza MaeHuelar
- Binibining Pilipinas-International 2018: Maria Ahtisa Manalo
- Miss Universe Philippines 2018: Catriona Elisa Gray