Jehza Mae Huelar, 23, of Davao City, Davao del Sur was one of the six Filipino women crowned during the Binibining Pilipinas 2018 coronation night on March 18, 2018 at the Smart Araneta Coliseum in Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines. She was given the title Bb. Pilipinas-Supranational 2018.
This is the third time Huelar joined Binibining Pilipinas. In 2016, she placed second runner-up and in 2017, she finished in the top 15.
The Bb. Pilipinas-Supranational 2018 title was passed to Huelar by Bb. Pilipinas-Supranational 2017 Chanel Olive Thomas. On December 1, 2017 in Krynica Zdroj in Poland, Thomas finished in the top 10 at Miss Supranational 2017, which was won by Jenny Kim of South Korea.
Kim represented South Korea at Miss Universe 2016, which was held in the Philippines. She did not place but won the Miss Congeniality award.
Representing the Philippines, Mutya Johanna Datul was crowned Miss Supranational 2013 in Belarus. This made her the first and still the only Filipino to win the crown in the Poland-based international beauty pageant.
Here is the complete list of Bb. Pilipinas 2018 winners:
- Bb. Pilipinas 2018 second runner-up: Samantha Mae Bernardo
- Bb. Pilipinas 2018 first runner-up: Vickie Marie Rushton
- Binibining Pilipinas-Globe 2018: Michele Gumabao
- Binibining Pilipinas-Intercontinental 2018: Karen Gallman
- Binibining Pilipinas-Grand International 2018: Eva Psychee Patalinjug
- Binibining Pilipinas-Supranational 2018: Jehza Huelar
- Binibining Pilipinas-International 2018: Maria Ahtisa Manalo
- Miss Universe Philippines 2018: Catriona Gray