The title was passed to Manalo by Bb. Pilipinas-International 2017 Maria Angelica de Leon. Among the six winners of Bb. Pilipinas 2017, de Leon was the only one who did not place.
Before joining Bb. Pilipinas, Manalo was crowned Bb. Niyogyugan 2016. In 2017, she placed second runner-up in Reyna ng Aliwan 2017.
If Manalo wins Miss International 2018, she will be the sixth candidate from the Philippines to win the international beauty pageant based in Tokyo, Japan. The five Filipino who won the pageant are Gemma Cruz in 1964, Aurora Pijuan in 1970, Melanie Marquez in 1979, Lara Quigaman in 2005 and Bea Rose Santiago in 2013.
Here is the complete list of Bb. Pilipinas 2018 winners:
- Bb. Pilipinas 2018 second runner-up: Samantha Mae Bernardo
- Bb. Pilipinas 2018 first runner-up: Vickie Marie Rushton
- Binibining Pilipinas-Globe 2018: Michele Gumabao
- Binibining Pilipinas-Intercontinental 2018: Karen Gallman
- Binibining Pilipinas-Grand International 2018: Eva Psychee Patalinjug
- Binibining Pilipinas-Supranational 2018: Jehza Huelar
- Binibining Pilipinas-International 2018: Maria Ahtisa Manalo
- Miss Universe Philippines 2018: Catriona Gray