On April 27, 2018, Miss Eco International 2017 Amber Bernachi of Canada will crown her successor at the Marquee Theatre in Cairo, Egypt. Around 70 women representing various countries from Africa, Asia, Europe and the Americas will compete for the crown.
The Miss Eco International 2018 contestants will arrive in Cairo on April 10, 2018. They will attend a press conference and photo shoot in Cairo on April 11, 2018.
From April 13-19, 2018, the contestants will be in Marsa Alam and will return to Cairo on April 20, 2018. They will leave Cairo on April 28, 2018.
Miss Eco International 2018 is the fourth edition of the biggest beauty pageant in Middle East, which aims to promote eco-tourism and sustainability. Here are the 10 contestants we think are likely to win the crown:
10. Miss Eco Nepal 2018 Maunata Lama
9. Miss Eco Fernando de Noronha 2018 Vivianne Felix
8. Miss Eco Netherlands 2018 Judith De Wilde de Ligny
7. Miss Eco Bolivia 2018 Wendy Saavedra Franco
6. Miss Eco Mexico 2018 Mara Orduño
5. Miss Eco Paraguay 2018 Fiorella Marzano
4. Miss Eco Montenegro 2018 Aida Redzovic
3. Miss Eco Nigeria 2018 Omoye Akhigbe
2. Miss Eco Russia 2018 Kseniia Klepikova
1. Miss Eco Philippines 2018 Cynthia Magpatoc Thomalla
Watch a short question-and-answer session with Thomalla here: