Ben&Ben is all set to capture hearts with their heartfelt lyrics and distinct sound as they perform live at the Ayala Malls from May 17, 2019 to August 17, 2019. The Filipino indie folk-folk pop band is ready to release its debut album titled “Limasawa Street.”
A frontrunner in shopping, dining and entertainment, Ayala Malls pushes local artists to the fore and brings the spotlight to the bright, young talents of the Philippines, supporting them with a platform to showcase their craft and captivate new audiences. Mall-goers will be treated to a music feast that fans are bound to get lost in.
With 11 different Ayala Malls in different cities and provinces setting the scene, Ben&Ben is taking off for its long-awaited album “Limasawa Street.” The homegrown band is behind top-charting tracks like “Leaves,” “Maybe the Night” and “Kathang Isip,” the current highest streamed track in the Philippines.
Picking up influence from folk and pop genres and seamlessly creating a niche in between, Ben&Ben is championing a new brand of Filipino music. The nine-piece group is made up of twin brothers Paolo Benjamin Guico and Miguel Benjamin Guico, previously known as The Benjamins, on acoustic guitars and vocals, Agnes Reoma on bass, Poch Barretto on electric guitar, Keifer Cabugao on violin, Pat Lasaten on keyboard, Toni Muñoz and Andrew de Pano on percussion and Jam Villanueva on drums.
Since coming onto the scene, Ben&Ben has lent its music to a number of Filipino movies including “Goyo,” “Exes Baggage,” “Siargao,” “Nakalimutan Ko Nang Kalimutan Ka” and the upcoming Pista ng Pelikulang Pinoy entry “LSS.” The band is hinged on relatable lyrics that speak to this generation, wonderfully produced instrumentals and performances that are not only heard but experienced.
“Limasawa Street” is a widely anticipated release, with pre-orders having sold out within one week. Fans can get a copy of the album on the band’s upcoming tour dates and venues:
- May 17, 2019: Marquee Mall, Angeles City, Pampanga
- May 19, 2019: Harbor Point, Subic Bay Freeport Zone, Olongapo City, Zambales
- June 9, 2019: Centrio Mall, Cagayan de Oro, Misamis Oriental
- June 15, 2019: Ayala Malls Capitol Central, Bacolod, Negros Occidental
- June 22, 2019: Ayala Malls Legazpi, Legazpi City, Albay
- June 23, 2019: The District Imus, Imus, Cavite,
- June 29, 2019: Ayala Center Cebu, Cebu City, Cebu
- July 13, 2019: Alabang Town Center, Muntinlupa City, Metro Manila
- June 20, 2019: Ayala Malls Circuit, Makati City, Metro Manila,
- June 27, 2019: Ayala Malls Solenad, Santa Rosa, Laguna
- August 9, 2019: TriNoma, Quezon City, Metro Manila
- August 17, 2019: Abreeza, Davao City
For more information, visit http://www.ayalamalls.com. Meanwhile, watch a live performance of “Maybe the Night” by Ben&Ben here: