Angelika Tumang is currently the poster girl of teenage bullying in the Philippines. Get to know more about her here:
- She is 15 years old in 2019.
- She is the daughter of Eilyn Joy Tumang.
- She has a boyfriend named Nickole Gamboa.
- She was raised by her grandmother who lives at the Marisol Subdivision in Angeles City, Pampanga, Philippines
- She lives in Gamboa’s house but goes to her grandmother’s house every time she gets her allowance sent by her father.
- She was a seventh grader at Francisco G. Nepomuceno Memorial High School in Angeles City.
- She transferred to another school before she was expelled by Francisco G. Nepomuceno Memorial High School.
- She used to attend the Newgen Church in Angeles City before she and her friends were banned.
- She is a member of a little group of teenage bullies called the Smoking Area Group.
- She is/was friends with Abby Calara, Michaela Catacutan, Honey Faye Catanghal, Winang Sultan, Ivy Cyrylle Bautista, Ivan Christian Ibe Layug, Jerrick Corpuz and Johnloyd M. Paguio.
- She physically attacked a 13-year-old girl in September 2018 in a restroom of Jenra Grand Mall in Angeles City in September 2018 and had it recorded on video, which went viral.
- She apologized to all of her victims on the popular show “Wanted Sa Radyo,” hosted by Raffy Tulfo.
- She admitted that she once used marijuana.
It took a Tulfo to stop the bullying series of Angelika and her fellow Smoking Area Group members. Here is the first time she was interviewed on “Wanted Sa Radyo” by the journalist: