The 4th Annual ASEAN Solar + Energy Storage Congress and Expo 2019 (ASES 2019), co-located with 1st Annual Floating Solar ASEAN 2019 (FSA 2019), will be held at The Bellevue Manila in Alabang, Muntinlupa, Metro Manila, Philippines from November 14-15, 2019. Here are some quick updates about the events:
- Asian Development Bank confirms to speak at panel “Power Rural Region with Solar + Energy Storage”; Mr. Sohail Hasnie, Principal Energy Specialist will talk about the present electricity in a box solution.
- Philippines’ National Power Corporation confirms to speak at panel “Power Rural Region with Solar + Energy Storage”; Mr. Godofredo Magpoc, Head of Renewable Energy Team will deliver the process of retrofitting into solar + battery storage hybrid system from the view of Missionary Electrification.
- Norway’s Ocean Sun confirms to speak at panel “Innovations to Drive Scale and Lower Cost for Floating Solar Farm”; Mr. Børge Bjørneklett, CTO & Chairman will give out new perspective on efficient, low cost and durable solution to floating solar and successful cases.
- Fluence confirms to speak at panel “Vietnam Chapter – Sparking Chances of New FiT and Future of Battery Storage Rise”; Mr. Mark Leslie, Marketing Director, APAC will speak about the movement and tendency of rising storage in Vietnam.
- UL Renewables confirms to speak at panel “Standard and Alternative Funding Sources to Finance Floating Solar Projects” – 1st Annual Floating Solar ASEAN 2019; Mr. Nat Wongsuryrat, Manager, Southeast Asia Regional Business Development will show their advanced achievements of floating solar
ASES 2019 is the largest solar + energy storage event in ASEAN where leaders characterized by significance and position meet. Apart from being the region’s leading solar storage meeting piont, ASEAN’s first ever floating solar show will be held paralleing the conference, featuring the highest-level government support & investor/developer gatheirng. A range of plenary and panel sessions including regulatory, policy, market, finance and technology updates relating to the challenges and development of connecting economic growth to environmental sustainability in ASEAN.
FSA 2019 is the first and largest regional conference committed to floating solar technology and business practices. The 1-day forum sets to explore the latest floating solar activities spanning Thailand, Singapore, the Philippines, Vietnam, and Malaysia.
More than 1200 stakeholders and experts from home and abroad of the renewable energy industry will set the scene for it.
- Understand policy & regulations that can hold for ASEAN’s RE transition
- Seize the Imperative trend of floating solar and energy storage
- Gain deep insights and practical applications for island and isolated areas
- Unlock investment benefits of the booming market
- Foresee comparative challenges of ASEAN’s regulated and wholesale Market
For participation, complete the attached registration form or visit official website: https://www.leader-associates.com/ases for more details.
2019 Pre-invited Speakers
- Jayaraman Punidhan, Deputy General Manager, Renewable Energy, PSE, Ministry of Power, Government of India (Confirmed) – Indian Governmental Office
- Senior Officer, Electricity Generating Authority of Thailand, Thailand (Confirmed) – Thai Power Utility
- Godofredo Magpoc, Head, Renewable Energy Team, National Power Corporation (Confirmed) – Philippine Power Utility
- Aileen Dalanon, Team Lead, Tariff Management under Regulatory Management Office, MERALCO (Confirmed) – Largest Distributed Utility in the Philippines
- Ping Mendoza, General Manager, Aboitiz Power Distributed Energy (Confirmed) – Branch of Philippine Power Utility
- James Lok, Principal Investment Operations Specialist, Energy Sector, Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (Confirmed) – Leading Multinational Bank
- Sohail Hasnie, Principal Energy Specialist, Asian Development Bank (Confirmed) – Leading Regional Development Bank
- Jay Layug, President, Developers of Renewable Energy for Advancement (Confirmed) – the Philippines’ National Umbrella Organization
- Sunil Gupta, Regional Head, SEA & South Asia, Vena Energy (Confirmed)
- Tau Nguyen, Country Director, Business Development, Vietnam – Cambodia, ACWA Power (Confirmed)
- Prabaljit Sarkar, Director, Business Development, InfraCo Asia (Confirmed)
- Franck Constant, President, Constant Energy (Confirmed)
- Florian Bennhold, CEO & Managing Director, Symbior Solar (Confirmed)
- Mark Leslie, Marketing Director, APAC, Fluence (Confirmed)
- Børge Bjørneklett, CTO & Chairman, Ocean Sun (Confirmed)
- Ruth P. Briones, Chairman & CEO, Greenergy Solutions (Confirmed)
- Milan Koev, Founder & Chief Executive Officer, Hexagon Peak (Confirmed)
- Daniel Mallo, Managing Director, Societe Generale (Confirmed)
- Bence Szegedi, Vice President, SUSI Partners AG (Confirmed)
- Gayrajan Kohli, Director, Energy & Infrastructure, ARC Capital (Confirmed)
- Nat Wongsuryrat, Manager, Southeast Asia Regional Business Development, UL Renewables (Confirmed)
- George Garabandic, Principal Consultant, DNV GL – Energy (Confirmed)
- Matthew Heling, Head of Energy Consulting, Asia Pacific, Pöyry Energy (Confirmed)
- Dermot Costello, WA Manager, Clean Energy Council (Confirmed)
- LONGi Solar(Confirmed)
- Powerchina Huadong Engineering Corporation (Confirmed)
- Wärtsilä (Confirmed)
- BASF (Confirmed)