The 2020 United States presidential election, happening on November 3, 2020, will be the 59th quadrennial presidential election in the U.S. On December 14, 2020, the selected presidential electors will either elect a new president and vice president or re-elect the incumbents and the newly elected U.S. president will be inaugurated on January 20, 2021.
A total of 27 major candidates launched campaigns for the Democratic nomination, the largest field of candidates for any political party in the post-reform period of American politics. Four of the male candidates are older than 60.
- Birth date: September 8, 1941
- Birthplace: Brooklyn, New York
- Home state: Vermont
- Birth date: November 20, 1942
- Birthplace: Scranton, Pennsylvania
- Home state: Delaware
- Birth date: December 12, 1951
- Birthplace: Secane, Pennsylvania
- Home state: Pennsylvania
View this post on Instagram
My walk across New Hampshire, which started a week ago in Chesterfield, is now over. I loved meeting so many wonderful people here as I crossed the state. I’ve learned so much. To paraphrase Simon & Garfunkel, I went to “look for America” in the Granite State. And I found it.
- Birth date: June 27, 1957
- Birthplace: Manhattan, New York
- Home state: California