Angeline Flor Pua is a Belgian pilot, model and beauty queen of Chinese and Filipino descent. Here are 10 more things about her:
- She was born in Antwerp, Flemish, Belgium to a Chinese-Filipino father and Filipino mother.
- She has a pug named Bobby.
- She enjoys travelling and baking.
- From 2014, she studied aviation and airway management and operations at the Ben Air Flight Academy in Deurne, Antwerp.
- Representing Belgium she won Miss Philippines Europe 2016 in Vienna, Austria.
- On September 17, 2017, she was crowned Miss Antwerp 2018 in De Panne, West Flanders, Belgium.
- On January 13, 2018, she represented Antwerp and competed against 29 other candidates at Miss Belgium 2018 in De Panne and won.
- On December 8, 2018, she represented Belgium at Miss World 2018 in Sanya, China. She finished in the Top 30.
- In October 2019, she was appointed as Miss Universe Belgium 2019 after Miss Belgium 2019 Elena Castro Suarez opted to compete at Miss World 2019.
- She was 24 years old when she represented Belgium at Miss Universe 2019 in Atlanta, Georgia, United States on December 8, 2019. She was unplaced.