Didia Dilonz Mukwala is a Zambian model, fitness and gym instructor and beauty queen. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She was born and raised in John Laing, Lusaka, Zambia.
- She attended the Tafimbwa junior primary school in John Laing.
- She is 6’0″ tall.
- She was a Miss Zambia 2015 finalist.
- She is Miss Heritage International Zambia 2015.
- When she represented Zambia at Miss Heritage International 2015 in New Delhi, India, she finished in the Top 10 and won the Best National Costume and Best Body awards.
- She competed at Miss Universe Zambia 2017. She was a finalist and she won the Miss Personality award.
- On August 17, 2019, she was competed against 15 other candidates at Miss Universe Zambia 2019 at the InterContinental Hotel in Lusaka and won the title.
- She was 26 years old when she was crowned Miss Universe Zambia 2019.
- On September 13, 2019, she had a photoshoot with Miss Universe Zambia 2010 Alice Rowlands Musukwa and Miss Universe Zambia 2018 Melba Shakabozha.
- On September 23, 2019, she launched her Never Give Up campaign at her alma mater in John Laing.
- In November 2019, she attended the Vitenge Ni Vatu Fashion Show at the Lusaka National Museum.
- On December 8, 2019, she was in Atlanta, Georgia, United States but she was not able to represent Zambia at Miss Universe 2019 for undisclosed reasons.