Erika Kolani is a Greek model and beauty queen. Here are 10 more things about her:
- She was born in Greece to Albanian parents.
- She is 5’10” tall.
- In April 2018, she was in Athens, Greece.
- She was styled by Anantama Putra and photographed by Grego Gery for Marie Claire Indonesia’s October 2018 issue.
- In December 2018, she visited Milos, Kikladhes, Greece.
- On October 16, 2019, she competed at Star Hellas 2019. She was crowned Miss Hellas 2019 alongside Star Hellas 2019 Rafaela Plastira, Miss Tourism Greece 2019 Marianna Peratsaki, B Star Hellas 2019 Ioanna Xantzi and B Miss Hellas 2019 Natalia Papaeuthimiou.
- In October 2019, she was appointed as Greece’s Miss Universe 2019 candidate, replacing Plastira, who decided to represent their country at Miss World 2019 instead.
- She was 23 years old when she was crowned Miss Universe Greece 2019.
- While reigning as Miss Universe Greece 2019, she was pursuing her bachelor’s degree in civil engineering at the University of Western Attica in Aigaleo, Greece.
- She was not able to travel to Atlanta, Georgia, United States on December 8, 2019 to represent Greece at Miss Universe 2019 for undisclosed reasons.