Politician Abigael D. Alonte is the first road rage star to be featured in “Wanted Sa Radyo” in 2020. She follows the footsteps of Dr. Tomas Joaquin Carunungan Mendez, who became famous in 2019.
While Mendez has yet to give his side of the story in “Wanted Sa Radyo,” Alonte was interviewed live on the show via phone. Here are 13 facts about the politician:
- She hails from Biñan City, Laguna, Philippines.
- She went to Biñan National High School and St. Michael’s College of Laguna in Biñan City.
- She used to work as an executive assistant at DrinkACT Southeast Asia Region.
- She used to work as an executive assistant at Jeunesse Global Philippines Inc.
- She used to work as an executive assistant at Organo Gold Enterprises Inc.
- She used to be an executive assistant of Dave M. Almarinez.
- She is in a relationship with Hassan Rousan, son of Harbi Rousan from Az-Zarqa, Jordan.
- She and Hassan have been together for 2 years.
- She belongs to the Nacionalista Party, which was founded in 1907 making it the oldest political party in Southeast Asia.
- In 2017, President Rodrigo Duterte appointed her as a member of the Sangguniang Panlalawigan (Provincial Board) of Laguna’s first district.
- During the 2019 provincial board election in the first district of Laguna, she earned 190,504 votes making her the third winner next to her fellow Nacionalista candidate JM Carait with 195,685 votes and PDP-Laban candidate Ann Matibag with 245,491 votes.
- She is a KathNiel fan.
- She was featured in a live episode of “Wanted Sa Radyo” on January 6, 2019 when she and Rousan were involved in a road rage complaint by husband and wife Ronald del Rosario and Shammarie del Rosario.