Team Lakay and Evolve Fight Team are two of the strongest mixed martial arts teams competing in ONE Championship. Many of the reigning champions and former champions of the Singapore-based martial arts organization are products of these teams.
Filipino MMA veteran Mark “The Machine” Sangiao is the founder and head coach of Team Lakay. The team is based in La Trinidad, Benguet, Philippines.
Evolve Fight Team is the official fight team of Evolve MMA, a chain of martial arts academies founded by ONE Championship chairman and CEO Chatri Sityodtong. The team is based in Singapore.
Since there is still no end in sight for the new coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, ONE Championship postponed all of its events originally scheduled in May 2020. While waiting for the next event of the promotion, here is a fantasy fight card with seven MMA matches featuring Team Lakay fighters in the red corner and Evolve Fight Team fighters in the blue corner:
Let us know who you believe is more likely to win each match by voting. Also, give us your thoughts about these fighters in the comment section:
1. atomweight: Gina “Conviction” Iniong (Philippines) vs Ritu “The Indian Tigress” Phogat (India)
2. featherweight: Edward “The Ferocious” Kelly (Philippines) vs Garry “The Lion Killer” Tonon (United States)
3. strawweight: Lito “Thunder Kid” Adiwang (Philippines) vs Alex “Little Rock” Silva (Brazil)
4. flyweight: Geje “Gravity” Eustaquio (Philippines) vs Roshan Mainam (India)
5. flyweight: Danny “The King” Kingad (Philippines) vs Eko Roni Saputra (Indonesia)
6. bantamweight: Kevin “The Silencer” Belingon (Philippines) vs Troy “Pretty Boy” Worthen (United States)
7. lightweight: Eduard “Landslide” Folayang (Philippines) vs Johnny “Johnny Boy” Nuñez (United States)