Robert Matthew Paule of Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States is the criminal defense attorney representing Tou Thao. The client is one of the four former Minneapolis Police Department officers charged in the death of African-American security guard George Floyd.
Paule has an office in Minneapolis. Here are 13 things about the lawyer:
- In 1989, he graduated from William Mitchell College of Law in St. Paul, Minnesota.
- Upon his graduation from William Mitchell College of Law in 1989, he started practicing law and became a member of the Minnesota Police and Peace Officers Organization legal defense fund attorney panel.
- He wrote “The Perversion of the Historic Function of the Grand Jury in Minnesota,” an article in “Law & Inequality: A Journal of Theory and Practice” Volume 7 Issue 2, which was published by the University of Minnesota Libraries Publishing in 1989.
- For 2005-2006, 2008 and 2014-2020, he was selected to Super Lawyers, an exclusive list of top-rated attorneys in specific practice areas chosen after thorough evaluation of numerous criteria.
- In 2009, he represented former Superior educator William Rehnstrand, who pleaded guilty to one charge of criminal sexual conduct in the third degree in Hennepin County Court in Minneapolis.
- In 2014, he represented Amy Horsfield, the former director of a chemical treatment program for the Salvation Army’s Harbor Light homeless shelter convicted of criminal sexual abuse of a client named Anthony Bishop.
- In 2017, he was the counsel for Elvia Adilene Ibarra-Sanchez, whose objection to a report and recommendation of Magistrate Judge Katherine Menendez was overruled.
- He represented Ryan Kelly, one of the two Minneapolis police officers involved in the fatal arrest of Thurman Blevins on June 23, 2018.
- In 2018, he represented Alfred John “Rocky” O’Neill of Savage, Minnesota, a former youth swimming coach charged with criminal sexual conduct for allegedly having sex with an under-age swimmer from 1988 to 1989. Also in 2018, he was one of the two lawyers who represented Jake Richard Mattern when the client appealed his conviction of criminal vehicular operation resulting in bodily injury-gross negligence in Minnesota.
- In March 2020, he represented Jameel R. Zeno, who was charged with two felony drug counts in Scott County District Court in Shakopee, Minnesota.
Categories: biographical data, crimes, Lifestyle, LISTS, North America, United States
The officers did what the scope of their training was in CPR /and First aid for a OD victim. They made sure the scene was safe / Chavin had Floyd on his stomach and had his knee on the Cricoid cartilage seen in video / this is taught in CPR/by American Heart Association in Community Colleges / its been on videos produced by AHA for years / the other officers are seen checking Floyds pulse / and seen making the scene / Tou is heard reassuring Floyd the ambulance was called. The officers did has they were taught they kept Floyds airway clear on his stomach until the EMT was called, As soon as the EMT moved Floyd they rolled him over and fluid is immediately came up blocking his airway. —as soon as that happened it blocks Floyds airway and thats why pulse is not felt / Floyd OD / Lets get back to who sold Floyd the Laced up Fentanyl and Crystal Meth mix/ and were the RED FORD EXPLORER was going /and WERE is the DEA ?????
Floyds toxicology from the ambulance / was drawn that’s a quick draw to see why Narcan /and CPR is not working / —Floyds skin they used Betadine because the skin should red and brown were the EMT wiped to put in the IV——the hand is wiped with Betadine also noted as red and brown to draw the blood used for the toxicology/ –they Betadine because using alcohol to draw will put Alcohol in the blood ——–the toxicology report from that draw is not a complete draw /it was a draw that was done used by EMT to see why CPR/ efforts / AED efforts /and Narcan is not working / and Floyds came back with Alcohol /Fentanyl and Amphetamines’ none that are ER drugs used for ACLS -or on the Ambulance —————Floyd breathing going from when he couldn’t walk /stated he was choking to saying he couldn’t breathe is from the Fentanyl mixed with Alcohol and Amphetamines’ or Crystal Meth –these officers should not have been fired /harassed /arrested /or anything else /Period
STFU YOU LYING IDIOT