Nicholas Arnold Schock is a native of Wauchula, Hardee County, Florida, United States. He is a self-proclaimed white supremacist.
On July 31, 2020, Schock went to Pop’s Sunset Grill in Nokomis, Florida. He was on a racist rant outside the family-friendly waterside restaurant so employees tried to keep him from entering.
“I’m a white supremacist and the Aryan nation will rule the world,” Schock said. “People covered in tattoos will be my closest relatives. I promise you.”
Tattooed with swastikas, Schock was shirtless and his shorts was unbuttoned. He started sauntering through the outside seating area while making sexual threats to a guest.
“We have children in here,” a man warned Schock. The Wauchula native responded, “I don’t give a f–k.”
“Call Donald Trump, please,” Schock continued. “I’m not going nowhere. I will butt-f–k this b—h on the table right now.”
When Schock tried to make his way inside the restaurant, a female bartender named Kisha Biche tried to block him. To her surprise, he hit her in the face twice.
Multiple people held down Schock. One of them held him in a chokehold until police arrived.
Biche was put on a paid leave after the incident. She and her husband Tom Biche spent their third anniversary on August 1, 2020.
“They call her Mama Bear at Pop’s,” Tom said of Kisha in an interview with 8 On Your Side. “All the people that know her and her regulars call her Mama Bear because she is very caring. She is a strong, caring and brave woman. Obviously, we can all see that.”
A bystander named Shelley Troyer captured the moment Schock attacked Kisha on camera and the video went viral. Here are 13 more facts about the self-proclaimed white supremacist from Wauchula:
- He was born on October 7, 1983 in Florida.
- He stands 5’10” and his registered weight is 300 lbs.
- Aside from Wauchula, he also lived in various areas of Florida including Tampa, Bowling Green and Seffner.
- Among his family and relatives are Drew Dominic Schock, Jo F. Schock, Kayla Maria Hampton, Greg Boyd Schock and Joanne M. Schock.
- He was found guilty of traffic infraction 52-D in Hardee County on September 24, 2000, on July 13, 2001, on May 20, 2003, on September 25, 2003, on May 25, 2004, on November 29, 2004, on June 23, 2008 and on March 12, 2010. He was charged with the same violation on November 14, 2000, on January 30, 2000, on April 1, 2003, on June 27, 2003, on April 5, 2004, on June 25, 2009, on October 20, 2015 and on August 2, 2016 but all were dismissed.
- He was charged with domestic battery in Hardee County on May 4, 2005 but it was dropped on May 10, 2005.
- On June 21, 2005, he was found guilty of drug paraphernalia possession in Hardee County.
- On September 24, 2007, he was charged with allowing an animal to run at large and not having rabies vaccination for an animal in Hardee County.
- On June 21, 2013, he was found guilty of fishing without a license in Hardee County.
- He was jailed in the Hardee County Jail from October 16-22, 2015. He was incarcerated and detained within the jail systems of Hardee County and DeSoto County, Florida beginning on or about October 5, 2016 through on or near May 24, 2017.
- On August 2, 2016, he was found guilty of resisting officer without violence or force, criminal mischief and leaving the scene of crash with property damage in Hardee County.
- He was jailed in Florida State Prison in Bradford County, Florida on May 24, 2017 and was released on December 18, 2019.
- When he was arrested on July 31, 2020, he was still yelling in the patrol car on the way to jail. He is being held in the Sarasota County Jail in Sarasota, Florida. He is charged with battery, disturbing the peace and indecent exposure. His bond is set at $55,000.