David John Webber, Jr. is a resident of Crofton, Maryland, United States. Here are 13 more facts about him:
- He was born on November 2, 1996.
- His father David John Webber, Sr. is a Crofton native.
- He is related to Elaine M. Webber, Jack R. Webber Jr., Lise Marie Webber, Leslie L. Webber, Nathaniel J. Webber and Alexander N. Webber.
- On November 16, 2014, he, along with Joshua Ramont Williams and Jay Price Judy, met a Bowie, Maryland resident, born in 2000, who was supposed to sell them three pairs of shoes on the 4300 block of Old Collington Road in Bowie, but instead of paying for the shoes, they robbed and assaulted the teenage seller, according to Patch.
- On November 16, 2014, after stealing shoes from the Bowie teenager, he, Williams and Judy drove off in a dark colored vehicle.
- On November 16, 2014, Bowie Police Department officers located him, Williams and Judy in their vehicle with the stolen shoes.
- On November 16, 2014, he, Williams and Judy were charged with armed robbery, theft and assault, Capital Gazette reported.
- After being arrested on November 16, 2014, he, Williams and Judy were transported to Prince George’s County Correctional Center in Upper Marlboro, Maryland.
- At around 7 p.m. on September 16, 2020, he was driving a burgundy 2006 Mercedes, which he used to intentionally hit a man, born in 1995, in the 1300 block of Defense Highway in Gambrills, Maryland. The victim was transported to an area hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
- After hitting the man, he fled. Anne Arundel County police officers located and arrested him in the area of Hermitage Hills Drive and Defense Highway in Gambrills and took him into custody.
- He was charged with one count of first-degree assault, a felony, as well as second-degree assault and reckless endangerment, which are both misdemeanors.
- He is being held on $50,000 bail.
- He will next appear in court on October 14, 2020 for a preliminary hearing.
(This is a developing story. More details will be added as soon as they are available.)