Lorena Delaguna is a Colombian-American woman from Woodside, Queens, New York, United States. Here are 13 things about her:
- She was born in Colombia.
- She is 5’3″ and weighs 150 lbs.
- She attended Colegio Calda Palmira in Palmira, Colombia.
- In 1988, graduated from LaGuardia Community College in New York.
- She previously worked at State Auto Group in Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio, USA.
- From 2014 to July 2020, she had 10 felonies and 23 arrests for burglary, graffiti and menacing, among others.
- In August 2019, she assaulted Paolo Idrovo at a bar on Roosevelt Ave. in New York City. She previously dated one of his longtime friends.
- On August 17, 2020, she threw a glass bottle and yelled racial slurs at an African-American woman named Tiffany Johnson who was jogging by near 53rd Place and Broadway in Woodside. She said, “Get the f**k out! Why aren’t you in Africa, motherf***ker n****r!”
- On September 21, 2020, the New York Police Department arrested her. She was booked into the Rose M. Singer Center in New York City and was taken to Queens Central Booking for arraignment.
- She was 53 years old when she was arrested on September 21, 2020.
- On September 22, 2020, she was formally charged at a virtual arraignment before Judge Jeffrey Gershuny in Queens Criminal Court in New York City. The judge ordered a mental health evaluation for her.
- She was charged with two hate crimes namely aggravated harassment and attempted assault, both in the second degree. Her bail was set at $5,000 insurance bond, $2,500 cash or $5,000 partially secured bond.
- Represented by Samantha Diaz, she was ordered to return to court on September 25, 2020.
(This is a developing story. More details will be added soon.)