Malik Quintez Holtzclaw is an African-American man from Columbus, Georgia, United States. Here are 13 more things about him:
- He was born in 1998.
- He is related to Eddie Holtzclaw, Joey L. Holtzclaw, Kenneth A. Holtzclaw, Ruth Brown Holtzclaw, Tosha Lash Holtzclaw and Brittney Renee Holtzclaw.
- On December 27, 2017, he and Joshua Delafuente were arrested at the Walmart on 5448 Whittlesey Boulevard in Columbus Park Crossing in Columbus after police were called about a gun at 1:51 p.m. that day, the Ledger-Enquirer reported.
- At 9 a.m. on December 28, 2017, he and Delafuente held in the Muscogee County Jail in Muscogee County, Georgia. He was charged with one count of simple assault, reckless conduct, obstruction of a law enforcement officer and carrying a concealed weapon while the latter was charged with obstruction of a law enforcement officer and disorderly conduct.
- On September 27, 2020, he stole a wallet.
- He withdrew money using the ATM card from the stolen wallet.
- He used the ATM card to pay for his bills in fast food restaurants and gas stations.
- On September 28, 2020, the owner of the stolen wallet reported to the police that he observed approximately $1,700.00 worth of charges and attempted charges to his bank account.
- He was driving a friend’s vehicle when he was identified by officers from the Columbus Police Department’s financial crimes unit.
- He was incarcerated in the Muscogee County Jail for charges not related to the wallet he stole.
- On October 6, 2020, probable cause was found during recorder’s court hearing held in relation to the wallet he stole.
- He was charged with one count of felony financial transaction card theft, seven counts of felony financial transaction card fraud and one count of misdemeanor theft by deception.
- His case was bound over to Superior Court.
(This is a developing story. More details will be added soon.)