Baby Alien is one of the 16 mystery celebrity singers competing in the fourth season of the American version of “The Masked Singer.” Among the top guesses of the viewers and the panelists are Freddie Prinze Jr., 44, David Schwimmer, 53, or Jonathan Silverman.
Ken Jeong, 51, Jenny McCarthy, 47, Robin Thicke, 43, and Nicole Scherzinger, 42, all returned as panelists of “The Masked Singer” Season 4, which premiered on Fox on September 23, 2020. Nick Cannon, 39, returned as the host, as well.
The number 5 is one of the clues for Baby Alien. He said, “If you’re looking for a hint about this Baby Alien, all you have to do is look to the stars.”
Baby Alien made his first appearance in the second episode, which aired on September 30, 2020. He is the first puppet costume of the competition and, according to Cannon, the first costume with a moving mouth in the show.
In the episode, Baby Alien sang “Faith” by George Michael. He said he had been stuck in second gear for a while and he was in a theater every week and “even beamed onto the Tony Awards stage.”
“But before long, I became a second thought,” Baby Alien said. He added that he has opened his baby eyes to other passions.
Among the clues shown in the episode are a shower, parade float, horseshoe, liberty bell and martial arts. Here are the top guesses for Baby Alien:
Freddie Prinze Jr.
- born on March 8, 1976 in Los Angeles, California, United States
- best known for playing Ray Bronson in the films “I Know What You Did Last Summer” and “I Still Know What You Did Last Summer”
- born on November 2, 1996 in Flushing, New York, United States
- known for playing Ross Geller in “Friends”
- born in Los Angeles, California, United States on August 5, 1966
- best known for playing Richard Parker in “Weekend at Bernie’s” and “Weekend at Bernie’s II”