Sun is one of the 16 mystery celebrity singers competing in the fourth season of the American version of “The Masked Singer.” Among the top guesses of the viewers and the panelists are Katharine McPhee, 36, Christina Aguilera, 39, and Toni Braxton, 54.
Ken Jeong, 51, Jenny McCarthy, 47, Robin Thicke, 43, and Nicole Scherzinger, 42, all returned as panelists of “The Masked Singer” Season 4, which premiered on Fox on September 23, 2020. Nick Cannon, 39, returned as the host, as well.
“If you’re trying to figure out who I am, here’s a hint,” Sun said. “This sun knows how to shine like a torch, even during the freezing winter.”
When Sun made her first appearance in the first episode, she sang “Cuz I Love You” by Lizzo. Among the clues shown were Mickey Mouse and fun director gold member.
“The sun was scorching and I got burned out,” Sun said. According to her, she had some extreme seasons in her life but she transformed into a ray of light within the darkness of a quiet place.
“I love dirt in my toes, a memory of mine and the land that slides as my heart walks the line,” Sun said when she returned in the third episode. The new clues given were a lock of blonde hair, candy canes, greenhouse with plants and flowers and red hourglass with spiders in it.
Moreover, Sun mentioned like-minded, immaterial girls, burning ugly rumors out of her life, going into the woods to find harmony in nature, missing out on a lot of her childhood and growing up in a fractured home. Here are the top guesses for her:
- born in Los Angeles, California, United States on March 25, 1984
- best known as the “American Idol” Season 5 first runner-up
- born in New York City, New York, United States on December 18, 1980
- best known for her songs “Genie in a Bottle,” “What a Girl Wants” and “Come on Over Baby (All I Want is You)”
- born in Severn, Maryland, United States on October 7, 1966
- best known for her songs “You’re Makin’ Me High/Let It Flow” and “Un-Break My Heart”