Broccoli is one of the 16 mystery celebrity singers competing in the fourth season of the American version of “The Masked Singer.” Many viewers believe that the celebrity behind the mask is Vin Diesel, 53, Channing Tatum, 40, or Hulk Hogan, 67.
Ken Jeong, 51, Jenny McCarthy, 47, Robin Thicke, 43, and Nicole Scherzinger, 42, all returned as panelists of “The Masked Singer” Season 4, which premiered on Fox on September 23, 2020. Nick Cannon, 39, returned as the host, as well.
Among the noticeable features of Broccoli is the fangs at the bottom of his mouth and his green beard. He wears a basketball jacket with the letter B on the front and “The Masked Singer” logo on the back.
Paired with the jacket is a pair of yellow plaid pants. Hanging around his neck are two necklaces.
“I’m a lean, mean, heart-pumping machine,” Broccoli said with a deep voice. “After all, it’s how I got my six-pack.”
Along with four other contestants, Broccoli will make his first appearance in “The Masked Singer” Season 4 in the fifth episode titled “Masked But Not Least,” which will air on Fox on October 28, 2020. Here are three of the top guesses for this mystery celebrity:
- full name: Mark Sinclair
- birthplace: Alameda County, California, United States
- best known for: playing Dominic Toretto in the “Fast & Furious” films
- full name: Channing Matthew Tatum
- birthplace: Cullman, Alabama, United States
- best known for: playing Michael “Magic Mike” Lane in the “Magic Mike” films
- full name: Terry Eugene Bollea
- birthplace: Augusta, Georgia, United States
- best known for: being a professional wrestler