Seahorse is one of the 16 mystery celebrity singers competing in the fourth season of the American version of “The Masked Singer.” Among the top guesses of the viewers and the panelists are Cardi B, 28, Emily Blunt, 37, or Carly Rae Jepsen, 34.
Ken Jeong, 51, Jenny McCarthy, 47, Robin Thicke, 43, and Nicole Scherzinger, 42, all returned as panelists of “The Masked Singer” Season 4, which premiered on Fox on September 23, 2020. Nick Cannon, 39, returned as the host, as well.
“Living in the ocean can be dangerous so it’s always good to find a quiet place to hide,” Seahorse said. “America, you’ll never figure out who I am, even if you try your sea level best.”
Seahorse made her first appearance in the second episode, which aired on September 30, 2020, and her costume is a vibrantly patterned bodysuit with a structural keel. One of the clues shown in the episode is a hog with warts, which made viewers think of Hogwarts.
In the episode, Seahorse sang “Only Girl (In the World)” by Rihanna. She said, “You may call me melodramatic but at times I felt lost in this world.”
A sign that said Emotion Ocean, an ok coral, several western-themed items, a teapot over the fire, a rainbow frog, dogs with bows in their fur, several birds and dolphins were shown as clues in the episode. She also said, “I get the chance to stop playing tug-o-war with myself and finally expose the dauntless diva within.”
When Seahorse returned in episode 4, she sang “My Heart Will Go On” by Celine Dion. The new clues were a NO symbol over a smile with dirty and cracked teeth, Daisy dukes and five clocks reading 9:00.
According to Seahorse, she stayed in her room “for what felt like a thousand years” spilling her “soul onto the page.” There was also a blue balloon filled with feathers, which she explained, “Light as a feather, heavy on clues, this should help you not confuse.”
“I’ve experienced unimaginable loss and pain,” Seahorse shared. Here are the top guesses for Seahorse:
- full name: Belcalis Marlenis Almánzar
- birthdate: October 11, 1992
- birthplace: Manhattan, New York City, United States
- best known for: appearing in “Love & Hip Hop: New York.”
- full name: Emily Olivia Leah Blunt
- birthdate: February 23, 1983
- birthplace: Wandsworth, London, England
- best known for: playing Emily Charlton in “The Devil Wears Prada”
Carly Rae Jepsen
- full name: Carly Rae Jepsen
- birthdate: November 21, 1985
- birthplace: Mission, British Columbia, Canada
- best known for: her song “Call Me Maybe”