Squiggly Monster is one of the 16 mystery celebrity singers competing in the fourth season of the American version of “The Masked Singer.” Many viewers believe that the celebrity behind the mask is Snoop Dogg, 49, Weird Al, 60, or Kurt Angle, 51.
Ken Jeong, 51, Jenny McCarthy, 47, Robin Thicke, 43, and Nicole Scherzinger, 42, all returned as panelists of “The Masked Singer” Season 4, which premiered on Fox on September 23, 2020. Nick Cannon, 39, returned as the host, as well.
“The fun part about being a squiggly monster is it’s got a soft side and an edgy side,” Squiggly Monster shared. “That means I get to be lovable while also being a wild child.”
The fur in Squiggly Monster’s costume is 100 percent synthetic. It has multicolored patches of fur on the legs and upper body and a black and white striped pattern on the arms.
Coming out of Squiggly Monster’s lower abdomen and head are two extra pairs of arms, which have he same patterns as the first pair of arms. He has has seven eyes, a wide mouth and sharp teeth.
“It’s very fitting that I have so many appendages,” Squiggly Monster said. “After all, I’m known for having a lot of hands to latch onto.”
Along with four other contestants, Squiggly Monster will make her first appearance in “The Masked Singer” Season 4 in the fifth episode titled “Masked But Not Least,” which will air on Fox on October 28, 2020. Here are three of the top guesses for this mystery celebrity:
- full name: Calvin Cordozar Broadus Jr.
- birthdate: October 20, 1971
- birthplace: Long Beach, California, United States
- best known for: his rap songs “What’s My Name?” and “Gin & Juice”
- full name: Alfred Matthew Yankovic
- birthdate: October 23, 1959
- birthplace: Downey, California, United States
- best known for: his parody song “White & Nerdy” and his television series “The Weird Al Show”
- full name: Kurt Steven Angle
- birthdate: December 9, 1968
- birthplace: Mt. Lebanon Township, Pennsylvania, United States
- best known for: being a wrestler then a producer signed with the World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE)