Broccoli is one of the 16 mystery celebrity singers competing in “The Masked Singer” Season 4, which premiered on Fox on September 23, 2020 and hosted by Nick Cannon, 39. Many viewers believe that the celebrity behind the mask is Vin Diesel, 53, Channing Tatum, 40, or Hulk Hogan, 67.
But panelists Ken Jeong, 51, Jenny McCarthy, 47, Robin Thicke, 43, and Nicole Scherzinger, 42, have different guesses. In episode 6, which aired on November 4, 2020 and featured “The Masked Singer” Season 2 winner Wayne Brady, 48, the panelists’ guesses were Wayne Newton, 78, Martin Short, 70, and Jason Alexander, 61.
Among the noticeable features of Broccoli is the fangs at the bottom of his mouth and his green beard. He wears a basketball jacket with the letter B on the front and “The Masked Singer” logo on the back.
Paired with the jacket is a pair of yellow plaid pants. Hanging around his neck are two necklaces.
“I’m a lean, mean, heart-pumping machine,” Broccoli said with a deep voice. “After all, it’s how I got my six-pack.”
Along with four other contestants, Broccoli made his first appearance in episode 5 titled “Masked But Not Least,” which aired on Fox on October 28, 2020. He sang “The House is Rockin” by Stevie Ray Vaughan and “Whole Lotta Shakin Going On” by Jerry Lee Lewis.
In episode 6, which aired on November 4, 2020, Broccoli sang “Hello” by Lionel Richie. Here are the panelists’ guesses:
- born in Norfolk, Virginia, United States on April 3, 1942
- best known for his songs “Daddy, Don’t Walk So Fast” and “Danke Schoen”
- born in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada on March 26, 1950
- best known for starring in “Mars Attacks,” “Jungle 2 Jungle” and “The Santa Clause 3: The Escape Clause”
- born in Newark, New Jersey, United States on September 23, 1959
- best known for playing George Costanza in “Seinfeld” from 1989 to 1998