Jellyfish is one of the 16 mystery celebrity singers competing in “The Masked Singer” Season 4, which premiered on Fox on September 23, 2020 and hosted by Nick Cannon, 39. Many viewers believe that the celebrity behind the mask is Billie Eilish, 18, Trinity “Naomi” Fatu, 32, or Zhavia, 19.
But panelists Ken Jeong, 51, Jenny McCarthy, 47, Robin Thicke, 43, and Nicole Scherzinger, 42, have different guesses. In episode 6, which aired on November 4, 2020 and featured “The Masked Singer” Season 2 winner Wayne Brady, 48, the panelists’ guesses were Sophia Richie, 22, Lana Condor, 23, Jamie Lynn Spears, 29, and Halle Bailey, 20.
The black bodysuit worn by Jellyfish has lime green patterns that look like jellyfish tentacles. Her lime green jellyfish head is decorated with rhinestones and jellyfish tentacles.
Over Jellfyfish’s bodysuit are a lime green trench coat and platform boots. She said, “I assure you that even though I may be cold-blooded, I have a warm and glowing flow with H20.”
Along with four other contestants, Jellyfish made her first appearance in episode 5 titled “Masked But Not Least,” which aired on October 28, 2020. She sang “Big Girls Don’t Cry” by Stacy Ann Ferguson, 45, who is professionally known as Fergie.
In episode 6, which aired on November 4, 2020, Jellyfish sang “Crazy” by the late Virginia Patterson Hensley, who was professionally known as Patsy Cline. Here are the panelists’ guests:
- born in Los Angeles, California, United States on August 24, 1998
- best known for modelling for Chanel, Michael Kors and Tommy Hilfiger
- born in Cần Thơ, Vietnam on May 11, 1997
- best known for playing Jubilee in “X-Men Apocalypse”
Jamie Lynn Spears
- born in McComb, Mississippi, United States on April 4, 1991
- best known for her song “How Could I Want More”
- born in Atlanta, Georgia, United States on March 27, 2000
- best known as the half of the R&B duo Chloe x Halle