Joshua Erick Macias is a white man from Virginia, United States. He supported 45th U.S. president Donald Trump and Virginia senator Amanda Chase.
Macias is a Persian Gulf War veteran. Here are 13 more things about him:
- He was born in 1978.
- He is a resident of Chesapeake, Virginia.
- He is married to Renae Nicole Macias.
- From 2002 to 2003, he studied electrical engineering at Tidewater Community College in Virginia Beach, Virginia. From January 2003 to December 2013, he was the president of JEB Development Corp.
- From November 2008 to May 2010, he worked for JCP Enterprise as the director of business relations.
- From 2011 to 2013, he studied business administration and management at the East Coast Polytechnic Institute (ECPI) University in Virginia Beach.
- From 2015 to 2017, he attended Northcentral University in San Diego, California, USA, where he earned his master’s degree in business administration. He majored in management of engineering and technology.
- From November 2015 to November 2018, he was the chairman of the Veterans for Trump Coalition.
- In January 2016, he founded Vets for Trump. He has served as the group’s strategic advisor since then.
- From June 2018 to August 2020, he was a board member of the Watering Seeds Organization.
- In January 2020, he opened a pro-Second Amendment rally with Chase at the Capitol Grounds of Richmond, Virginia.
- On November 5, 2020, he and Vets for Trump member Antonio Paredes Lamotta were arrested for illegally carrying a gun outside the Philadelphia Convention Center, the vote counting center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA.
- He had a Virginia concealed-carry permit, which is not recognized in Pennsylvania.
(This is a developing story. More details will be added soon.)