Matthew Paul Calleros is a Hispanic-American police officer from California, United States. Here are 13 more things about him:
- He was born on March 23, 1975.
- He is related to Amador Calleros, Karen M. Calleros, Esther M. Calleros, Russell A. Calleros and Olivia C. Hamud.
- He is a resident of Whittier, Los Angeles, California.
- He used to live in La Miranda, California and Cedar Rapids, Iowa, USA.
- He is a Los Angeles Police Department officer. He is assigned with the Hollenbeck Division of the department.
- As a police officer II of the LAPD, he received a total pay and benefits of $101,906 in 2011.
- As a police officer of the LAPD, he received a total pay and benefits of $103,124 in 2012, $107,466 in 2013, $114,997 in 2014, $114,976 in 2015, $119,836 in 2016, $116,365 in 2017 and $197,276 in 2018.
- On August 31, 2015, his wife Faviola Kuranishi Calleros filed a legal separation with minor case against him in the jurisdiction of Los Angeles County. The case was dismissed on April 2, 2018.
- On April 26, 2019, Sofi Lending Corporation filed a contract-debt collection lawsuit against him in Los Angeles County Superior Courts, Norwalk Courthouse in Los Angeles.
- On October 25, 2019, he stole a 2015 Chevy Silverado, a $29,000 pickup truck, from a car dealership in the 1100 block of West Chapman Avenue in Orange, California.
- On November 9, 2020, he was arrested at the LAPD police station where the missing 2015 Chevy Silverado was parked. In the evening, he was booked into the Orange County jail on suspicion of auto theft and possession of a stolen vehicle.
- He was released just before 3:00 a.m. on November 10, 2020.
- The LAPD assigned him to home and suspended his peace-officer powers suspended pending the outcome of the investigation related to the stolen 2015 Chevy Silverado.
(This is a developing story. More details will be added as soon as they are available.)