Falcon Heene is an Asian-American musician. He is a singer and a bassist.
Falcon and his two big brothers Bradford Heene and Ryo Heene are the three members of the heavy metal band called the Heene Boyz. Here are 10 more things about Falcon:
- He was born born in 2002 to American father Richard Heene and Japanese mother Mayumi Iizuka Heene.
- He, his two brothers and their parents appeared in a “Wife Swap” episode aired on ABC on October 3, 2008. They were voted by the viewers to be featured again in the reality show’s 100th episode on March 13, 2009.
- On October 15, 2009, he earned the named the Balloon Boy because of the controversy involving his family and a homemade helium-filled gas balloon shaped to resemble a silver flying saucer released into the atmosphere above Fort Collins, Colorado, United States.
- On October 16, 2009, he leaned his head against his father and vomited in front of the camera while they were on the NBC show “Today.”
- He, his two brothers and their parents left Fort Collins on August 30, 2010 and moved to Spring Hill, Florida on September 2, 2010.
- After the balloon controversy, he and his two brothers were homeschooled.
- He and his two brothers performed at the Holiday Matsuri Convention at an Embassy Suites in Kissimmee, Florida from December 14-15, 2012.
- In 2014, he and his two brothers released a song titled “Balloon Boy No Hoax.”
- On September 20, 2015, he, his two brothers and their parents appeared again on “Today.”
- He and his two brothers starred in the musical “American Chilly,” which premiered at the Mahaffey Theater in St. Petersburg, Florida on October 28, 2015. It was written and directed by their father.