Dustin Tylor Edge is a white man from Delaware, United States. Here are 10 more things about him:
- He was born in 1990.
- He lives in Harrington, Kent County, Delaware.
- In 2010, he had a Harrington and Richardson Model 929, .22 caliber revolver, a Harrington and Richardson Model 980 Ultra, 12-gauge slug gun, a Remington 870 Express 12-gauge shotgun, a Connecticut Valley Arms .50 caliber black powder gun and a AYM SKS 7.62 x 39 rifle.
- On December 11, 2010, the Delaware State Police Kent County Drug Unit and Kent County Governors Task Force executed a search warrant at his home in Harrington and charged him with five counts of possession of a firearm during the commission of a felony, possession with intent to deliver marijuana, maintaining a vehicle for keeping controlled substances, maintaining a dwelling for keeping controlled substances, possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of marijuana.
- After his arrest on December 11, 2020, he was held in the James T. Vaughn Correctional Center in New Castle County, Delaware on $18,500 secured bond.
- On January 31, 2014, he was arrested along with Dennis Robert Edge and Dylan Trea Kufahl for possession of narcotics, marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
- At around 11:00 p.m. on December 25, 2020, he had a verbal altercation with a male acquaintance, who was born in 1971, inside a residence on Williamsville Road in Harrington, threatened to shoot the man and fired one round at the victim and struck the floor without injuring the victim.
- When the Delaware State Police tried to arrest him on December 25, 2020 after shooting at an acquaintance in Houston, he did not comply with the officers’ commands. A state police canine apprehended him and he was taken into custody.
- In relation to his shooting of an acquaintance on December 25, 2020, he was charged with a first-degree felony reckless endangering, aggravated menacing, possession of a firearm during the commission of a felony, possession of a firearm or destructive weapon if previously convicted of two violent felonies, carrying a concealed deadly weapon and resisting arrest.
- After his arraignment in Justice of the Peace Court #7 in Dover, Delaware, he was committed to the Sussex Correctional Institution in Georgetown, Delaware on a $42,000 cash bond.
(This is a developing story. More details will be added.)