Pamela Ann Perry is a white woman from Tennessee, United States. Here are 10 things about her:
- She was born in 1956.
- She also goes by Pamela A. Harrell.
- She lived in a three-bedroom single family house in Nashville, Davidson County, Tennessee, which was sold for $275,000 on May 11, 2020.
- Aside from Nashville, she has also lived in other areas of Tennessee including Spring Hill and Smyrna.
- She previously lived in Sand Springs, Oklahoma.
- Anthony Quinn Warner was her former boyfriend.
- In 2019, she and Warner were represented by Ray Throckmorton.
- On August 21, 2019, she made suicidal threats to Throckmorton over the phone so the lawyer called the Metro Nashville Police Department South Precinct in Nashville to her house in Nashville.
- When officers arrived at her house in Nashville on August 21, 2019, she was found sitting on the porch with two pistols next to her that were not loaded.
- Also on August 21, 2019, she told the officers that the guns belonged to Warner and she did not want them at her house any longer. She also told the officers that Warner was building bombs in the recreational vehicle at his residence on 115 Bakertown Road in Antioch, Nashville. That day, she was voluntarily taken by an ambulance for a psychological evaluation.
(This is a developing story. More details will be added soon.)