Nicole Claudine Ponsetto is from California, United States. Here are 10 more things about her:
- She was born in 1977.
- She has lived in several areas of California including Piru and Simi Valley. She lives in a $389,000 house in Piru.
- She is a former technician for Dr. Brian D. Brantner, a plastic surgeon in Ventura, California.
- She previously lived in Carrolton, Texas, USA.
- She previously lived in Melrose, Massachusetts, USA.
- She has lived in several areas of Florida including Boca Raton, Miami, Tamarac and Sunrise.
- In 1998, she gave birth to Miya Taylor Ponsetto.
- On February 28, 2020, she and Miya appeared intoxicated and refused to leave after wearing out their welcome at The Peninsula Beverly Hills, a 5-star hotel on South Santa Monica Boulevard in Beverly Hills, California. When Beverly Hills Police Department officers arrived, she pushed and kicked one of the officers. She and her daughter were both arrested.
- On May 27, 2020, the Los Angeles County District Attorney charged her and Miya with being intoxicated in public. She was also charged with battery on a police officer. They are expected to appear in court on January 28, 2021.
- On January 1, 2021, she got mad at a Daily Mail reporter who went to their house in Piru and tried to ask her about Miya being accused as the SoHo Karen or the Arlo Hotel Karen.
(This is a developing story. More details will be added.)