Christine Angelica Faba Dacera was a Filipino flight attendant from Barangay San Isidro, General Santos City, Philippines. She is Jose Nestor Dacera and Sharon Rose Faba Dacera‘s daughter.
Christine was 5’4″ tall. Here are 13 more things about her:
- From 2008 to 2013, she attended The Heritage Academy of the Philippines in Barangay San Isidro.
- In June 2013, she enrolled at the University of the Philippines (UP) Mindanao in Tugbok, Davao City, Philippines. She joined the cheerleading squad.
- In February 2017, she was initiated into The Honor Society of Phi Kappa Phi.
- In June 2017, she graduated cum laude from UP Mindanao with a bachelor’s degree in communication and media studies.
- From September 2017 to January 2019, she worked as a marketing associate at Gaisano Malls in various parts of Mindanao including Davao, General Santos City, Tagum, Toril and Digos.
- She was Miss Silva Davao 2017 first runner-up.
- On March 2, 2019, she competed at Mutya ng Davao 2019 at the RMC Petro Gazz Arena in Davao City. She was one of the finalists along with We’Am Ahmed, Regine Anillo, Yvonne Ortega, Julia Nicole Culaste, Jeriza Uy and Clydel June Tabacolde, who won the title. From Davao City, she later moved to Pasay City, Metro Manila, Philippines.
- In May 2019, she started working as a flight attendant at the Philippine Airlines (PAL) subsidiary PAL Express, which is legally known as Air Philippines Corporation.
- On December 25, 2020, she was with her friends Rommel Galido, Rey Englis, JP Dela Serna, John Paul Halili and Clark Rapinan.
- On December 28, 2020, she had her last flight as a PAL flight attendant.
- On December 31, 2020, she called her mother, who was in General Santos City, to tell her she was going out to celebrate New Year’s Eve with some friends and colleagues. In the afternoon, she was with friends at City Garden Grand Hotel in Makati City, Metro Manila.
- At 12:34 a.m. on January 1, 2021, while still in City Garden Grand Hotel, she had a video call with her mother. Later that day, she was found unresponsive in an empty bathtub of the hotel room. She was given cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) by the hotel’s security manager Peter Paul Poningcos before rushing her to Makati Medical Clinic where she was pronounced dead. Abrasions and hematomas were found on her legs and knees. The cause of her death was declared ruptured aortic aneurysm.
- She died at the age of 23.