Rommel Daluro Galido is a Filipino actor and model. Here are 13 more things about him:
- Originally from Pandan, Antique, Philippines, he moved to Iloilo City, Philippines.
- He attended San Jose Catholic School and the University of San Agustin, which are both in Iloilo City. In 2008, he enrolled at Iloilo Doctors’ College in Molo, Iloilo City.
- In 2012, he competed in the “Mr. Pogi” segment of the GMA 7 show “Eat Bulaga.” He was a grand finalist and he won the Best Mr. Pogi Profile Picture award.
- He played the cousin of Xian Lim’s character in the 2013 film “Bakit Hindi Ka Crush ng Crush Mo?,” which also starred Kim Chiu, Ramon Bautista and Pokwang.
- In 2014, he competed in the “Gandang Lalake” segment of the ABS-CBN show “It’s Showtime.” He was a grand finalist.
- He is a cabin attendant at the Philippine Airlines subsidiary PAL Express.
- On January 21, 2019, he visited the A-Ma Temple in São Lourenço, Macau, China. On June 3, 2019, he was at the Hong Kong Disneyland Resort in Penny’s Bay, Lantau Island, Hong Kong.
- On February 9, 2020, he was at the Marina Bay Sands in Singapore. On March 23, 2020, he visited The Statue of Liberty-Ellis Island Foundation in New York City, New York, United States. On April 4, 2020, he was at the Grand Central Terminal at 42nd Street and Park Avenue in Midtown Manhattan, New York City.
- On December 18, 2020, he took to Instagram to share photos of himself and his fellow PAL Express employee Christine Dacera while they were at work.
- On December 31, 2020, he celebrated the New Year’s Eve with Dacera and 10 other men including John Pascual Dela Serna III and John Paul Reyes Halili. They checked in at City Garden Hotel in Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines. She died on January 1, 2021.
- On January 4, 2021, he, Dela Serna and Halili were arrested and charged with rape with homicide during inquest proceedings at the Makati City Prosecutor’s Office, GMA News reported. He was 29 years old when he was arrested.
- He was released on January 6, 2021.
- He appeared in his first press conference on January 7, 2021.
(This is a developing story. More details will be added soon.)