Daria Medvedeva is a Russian former tennis player. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She is from Moscow, Russia.
- She gave her husband, Russian tennis player Daniil Medvedved, a lot of confidence, according to him.
- She played tennis competitively when she was a teenager. She stopped playing tennis after a string of injuries.
- She is a former top 100 junior tennis player.
- After her career in tennis, she studied journalism.
- She attended the Moscow State Institute of International Relations and Lomonosov Moscow State University.
- In 2014, she and Daniil started living together. They moved to Antibes, France.
- In 2017, she and Daniil moved to Monte Carlo, Monaco.
- She and Daniil got married on September 12, 2018.
- She and Daniil visited Paris, France in November 2018. They were in Brach Paris, a 5-star tourist hotel in Paris, on May 26, 2019.
- She watched live when Daniil defeated Novak Djokovic of Serbia at the 2019 Western & Southern Open at the Lindner Family Tennis Center in Mason, Ohio, United States on August 18, 2019.
- She watched live when Daniil won his first Paris Masters title by beating Alexander Zverev of Germany at the Bercy Arena in Paris on November 8, 2020.
- She watched live when Daniil lost to Djokovic in the men’s singles final round of 2021 Australian Open at the Melbourne Park in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia on February 21, 2021. Upon the defeat, Daniil angrily demolished his racquet then television cameras immediately cut to her while she was angrily looking at her husband.