Based in San Francisco, California, United States, Nepalese Uber driver Subhakar Khadka was 32 years old when he made headlines amid the new coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. He moved from Nepal to the U.S. in 2012.
At around 12:45 p.m. on March 7, 2021, Khadka picked up three female passengers on San Bruno Avenue in San Francisco. They were dressed in red, yellow and black and the one in black was not wearing a facemask so he asked her to put one on.
The woman in red is Malaysia King. The one in black is Arna Kimiai.
Khadka decided to cancel the ride because not all of the three women complied with Uber’s rider policy to wear a facemask, which led to an altercation. The women berated him using profanities.
While recording the incident with a cellphone, Kimiai coughed on Khadka, grabbed his cellphone from the center dash area and ripped off the facemask he was wearing. Here are 13 things about her:
- She is Persian. She stands 5’2″. (a) (b)
- She lives in Los Angeles, California. She previously lived in El Cerrito, Contra Costa County, California. (a) (c)
- Her father Farshad Kimiai owned Arna Enterprises, Inc., which was based in Richmond, California and incorporated on August 6, 1998. The business has been suspended. In 2016, he was arrested in El Cerrito for sexual battery. (d) (e)
- On July 14, 2015, she was arrested in Los Angeles for battery on person. (b)
- She was accused of making an unsafe turn and struck another woman’s vehicle in Los Angeles in February 2019. In February 2021, the woman filed a civil suit against her. (f)
- On February 12, 2020, the Orange County Sheriff’s Office arrested her for burglary. (b)
- On May 21, 2020, she posted an Instagram photo of herself wearing a Fashion Nova bodysuit and Pretty Little Thing heels. Her hairstyle was by Foreign Beauty Bar. (a)
- On July 16, 2020, the Orange County Sheriff’s Office arrested her for taking a vehicle without the owner’s consent. (b)
- On August 8, 2020, she posted an Instagram video of herself in Dallas, Texas, USA being jumped on by Deor, a monkey owned by celebrity stylist Jonathan Wright of Fort Worth, Texas. On August 20, 2020, she posted an Instagram video of herself and wrote in the caption that her mother gave her a curl pattern then Wright styled her hair. (a)
- On September 8, 2020, she posted an Instagram photo of herself in Los Angeles wearing Balenciaga shoes, Prada purse, House Of CB bodysuit, Moncler jacket and Chanel glasses. On September 26, 2020, she posted an Instagram photo of herself in a bikini and added Tulum, Mexico as the location. (a)
- On January 29, 2021, she thanked those who greeted her on her birthday and posted an Instagram photo of herself riding a horse. She added that it was taken in Mokuleia, Hawaii, USA and she was wearing a Fashion Nova jumpsuit and Hermes sandals and was carrying a Chanel purse. (a)
- She owns the Instagram account @foreignskennel, which posts photos and videos of bulldogs. (a)
- She was 24 years old when she encountered Khadka on March 7, 2021. Uber banned her after a video of her attacking him went viral. After the incident, she locked her Instagram account @keepinupwforeign. She then unlocked it and took to Instagram Live to say she was “disrespectful and dead-ass wrong” but also blamed Khadka for ending her ride. She threatened to sue Uber in the video, which she ended with the words, “That’s why I take Lyft.” On March 9, 2021, Lyft announced that she was also permanently banned from the ride-hailing service. On the same day, she locked her Instagram account again. Charged with robbery, assault and battery, conspiracy and violation of health and safety code, she turned herself in at the women’s jail in San Francisco at around 7:00 p.m. on March 14, 2021 then posted bond on March 15, 2021. (a) (g) (h) (i)
(This is a developing story. More details will be added.)