Aminadab Gaxiola Gonzalez, 44, of Fullerton, Orange County, California, United States was arrested on April 1, 2021. He was charged with four murder counts and three attempted murder counts.
On March 31, 2021, Gonzalez fired at two officers at the Unified Homes office building in Orange, Orange County but they were not hit and shot five people, four of whom died. Here is the list of his victims:
Leticia Solis Guzman
- She was 58 years old.
- From 2006 to 2012, she was a sales executive at Unified Homes.
- She is the mother of Denise Solis, Jordy Solis, Angie Solis and Alexis Solis.
- She studied small business, investments and sales marketing at Santa Ana College.
- He was 50 years old.
- He owned Unified Group Investments.
- He and his wife Karla Reynoso-Tovar co-owned Unified Homes. They got married in 2012 and had another ceremony in 2019.
- In 1990, he graduated from Anaheim High School, where he was elected prom king.
- He attended Fullerton College where he earned his associate degree in construction technology.
- He earned his bachelor’s degree in business administration from California State University, Fullerton.
- He has five children including Vania Tovar, Thalia Tovar and Jenevieve Raygoza.
- He raised his five children in Anaheim.
Jenevieve Arlene Raygoza
- She was 28 years old.
- She was Luis Tovar and Blanca Tamayo‘s daughter.
- She studied business administration at Fullerton College.
- She and her husband Armando Raygoza Jr. have two sons, who were born in 2012 and in 2016.
- She is Alberto Raygoza‘s sister-in-law.
- She worked for Unified Group Investments for 10 years.
Matthew Jordan Farias
- He was 9 years old.
- He is Rafael “Ralphie” Farias and Blanca Tamayo‘s son.
- He was a third grader in Hoover Elementary School in Santa Ana, Orange County.
- He loved bike riding.
- He is Rosie Farias’s nephew.
- He is Zef Farias’s nephew.
Blanca Ismeralda Tamayo
- She is a Unified Homes employee.
- She had a previous relationship with Luis Tovar.
- On March 31, 2021, Aminadab Gaxiola Gonzalez shot her twice in the head. She was cradling Matthew Farias when police arrived.
- As of April 1, 2021, she was in critical but stable condition.