Amandine Petit is a French beauty queen and model. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She was born in Caen, Calvados, Normandy, France.
- She grew up in Bourguébus, Calvados.
- She is 5’9″ tall.
- She loves dancing and cooking.
- Before receiving a licentiate degree, she received the Brevet de technicien supérieur (BTS) senior technologist’s certificate and took exams to become a nurse.
- In March 2015, she met Normandy resident and Miss France 2010 Malika Ménard, who inspired her to compete in beauty pageants.
- She was Miss Lower Normandy 2015 first runner-up and Miss Normandy 2015 second runner-up.
- On September 26, 2020, she was crowned Miss Normandy 2020 in Coutances, Manche, Normandy.
- On December 19, 2020, she was crowned Miss France 2021 at Puy du Fou in Les Epesses, Pays de la Loire, France. She is the seventh Normandy resident to win the title.
- While reigning as Miss France 2021, she was studying for her master’s degree in social, sanitary, and gerontological management at the Institut d’Administration des Entreprises campus in Caen within the University of Caen Normandy.
- As Miss France 2021, she was supposed to represent France in either Miss Universe 2021 or Miss World 2021. However, she was instead appointed as Miss Universe France 2020 due to potential date conflicts between the two competitions and Miss France 2022.
- After her coronation as Miss France 2021, it was revealed that she had been in a relationship with a man named Julien Georges for several years. However, she later told the media that she was single.
- She was 23 years old when she represented France in Miss Universe 2020 at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel and Casino in Hollywood, Broward County, Florida, United States on May 16, 2021. She finished in the Top 21.